About me
hi all guest's, I am only a ordinary people, who want a better life then yasterday, fell free to ask about me and follow my another social media. thank's for visiting my blog.

Great Tip For Mp3 Searching On Google

Great Tip For Mp3 Searching On Google,

go to google copy and paste in

?intitle:index.of? mp3


and after mp3 put in an artist or album or whatever and hit enter... what you get is lists of downloadable mp3s

eg:


?intitle:index.of? mp3 santana



Another trick:

Use the following


inurl:microsoft filetype:iso


You can change the string to watever you want, ex. microsoft to adobe, iso to zip etc…

Another trick:


http://www.google.com/ie?q=parent-directory+"Warez"+exe+OR+zip+OR+rar+OR+gzip+OR+tar+OR+bzip&num=100


Replace "Warez" with "Gamez" "Mp3" anything you like....